Tasks are the work to be completed by the Contractor for a specified cost, then approved by the Homeowner. In Timeline based projects, Tasks are tied to Phases.
Once your Project is ready to go, you’re ready to start completing tasks.
- From the home tab, swipe through the Task Carousel to find the task you are ready to complete then tap > Submit Photo.
- Take photos of the completed task to capture the completed work then tap > Done. You can also upload photos from your camera roll by tapping the photo icon in the bottom left corner.
- If needed, annotate your photos by tapping the pencil icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Tap > Done when you are satisfied with your annotations. Review your photos and tap > Request Approval when you are ready to complete the task.
Once you submit a completed task and the Homeowner approves, the task will automatically be marked as completed.
Timeline Based Projects
Completing a Task will lead to a change in the progress of the current phase. Once all the tasks in a phase are completed, a digital invoice is created and the Homeowner will submit payment.
Single Payout Projects
Single Payout Projects have a single phase for the whole project, tasks will not need to be moved between projects.
Multiple Payout Projects
- Tap on the task you need to move to a different phase.
- Tap on the calendar button.
- Select the new phase.