Projects that are paid for in a single invoice once all work has been completed, note that a deposit can be sent at the start of the project.
Basic Project Features
An outline of the work to be completed and the planned cost of the project. Created in the app by the Contractor and sent to the Homeowner for approval.
A payment made by the Homeowner to the Contractor to get the project started.
Work to be completed by the Contractor for a specified cost, then approved by the Homeowner.
Generated automatically once all tasks have been approved, sent by the Contractor to the Homeowner for the completion of all agreed upon work for the project.
Setting Up A Basic Project
Once you’ve signed into the app — from the home screen:
- Tap on Add Tasks on the first task in the task carousel (on the Home screen) to add tasks to your project.
- Tap on the Pencil icon in the top right corner of the screen to title your project.
- Tap on the placeholder text Task Name in the task entry field on the screen to add your first task.
- Tap Next in the bottom right corner of the Task to add the Task Cost.
- Tap Add in the bottom right corner of the Task to add the Task to your Project.
- To add additional Tasks, tap the '+ Add Task' button below the added tasks.
- If needed, select your preferred setting for billing for Materials by tapping on Materials in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.